Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm sure this will backfire on me, but....

I know that me speaking of this will backfire on me, but I just have to say I'm so proud of my little fella. He slept 10 hours straight last night! 1-0. Wow! He went down at 7:30 and didn't wake up til 5:30. Momma went down at 9:30 and slept til 5:30 (8 hours of sleep? unheard of for me!). It was a dream.

When he went back down at 6 I was actually rested enough to stay up and get some stuff down around the house before Grayson woke up. Heavenly is the only word to describe it.

And now that I've spoken of it, I'm prepared for a night of every hour on the hour feedings tonight. ;-)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow. Just. . . wow!

Emma has been shown up! She has never slept more than seven hours in a row, and usually it's six. I am more than a little jealous, but you've earned it.