Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Breathing Easier

Things have been NUTS for me over the past week....thus my lack of posting. I've been in NY, Florida and now back and am exhausted. But....I am breathing easier and resting a little bit because we had a GREAT ultrasound today. Our "Lefty" is measuring right on schedule at 10w1d and has a perfect heartbeat of 163 bpm. We could see so much more in this one - even the cute little feet! I'll post a pic tomorrow when I get to work, but wanted to update all the blogging buddies on our good progress. We now go back on the 30th at 12 1/2 weeks for another ultrasound. But, you know what, I'm feeling really good about this one and am not worried about that 3% chance of m/c at this point. Instead I'm focusing on the 97% chance that Lefty is gonna keep growing and thriving and come out to meet us on June 10th.

3 comments:

BrownEyedGirl said...

Fantastic. So happy to hear that everything is well!! :)

Laura said...

Yay! I am so happy the ultrasound went well. Can't wait to see the picture! :)

Meghan said...

yeah!! Glad it went well and everythings looking good