Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers


It's time again for Friday Night Leftovers! Want to play? Go see Danifried to see how.

1 - Well, let's just file this one under the "that's new" department. Today I sneezed, causing me to lose bladder control for a brief and not so glorious moment. Oh the joys and sexiness of pregnancy the 2nd time of around when the baby sits low on the bladder. It's not even like I had to pee bad when the sneeze occurred. This could get interesting.

2 - Still fighting insomnia here and there. Yep....it's 4:39 a.m. as I write this post. This has got to stop. So I guess this is more "Friday Wee Hours of the Morning Leftovers" than Friday night. Oh well. Still fun.

3 - Easter!!!! I LOVE easter. Today I will attend a Good Friday service, tomorrow we have an Easter Egg Hunt with Grayson and then on Sunday we will head to church for great services at www.LoudOnPurpose.com. If church isn't a normal part of your Easter routine, this year could always be the one to give it a try. Church doesn't have to be boring....mine sure isn't. Hope you can find one near you that fits your family.

4 - Speaking of Easter, last year I found it hard to find a basket for Grayson that wasn't all girly and what not. So I went to etsy.com and found this. I love it and highly recommend. A little late for ordering this year, but a good purchase for next. You can get yours here. She sells out some, but always restocks. And yes, Sawyer will be getting his special order soon.

5 - This week I had my 24 week appt. This one actually deserves it's very own post because we are now at viability stage people!! It's so comforting to know that if something were to happen that Sawyer has a fighting chance of making it outside my womb. And it only gets better from here!

6 - Grayson and I head down to Florida this week with my parents. We'll be visiting my grandma and some other family and just be chilaxin. Really looking forward to the downtime and the sun! While we're away, Sawyer's room will be painted and assembled. Really looking forward to coming home to see that and starting to get everything in order. Once it's done a video tour will follow.

7 - Tonight is date night!! Nothing spectacular planned, but excited about getting out with my husband as always. As an added perk, the weather is gorgeous here today, so I'm sure we'll head to an outdoor town center area for our dinner this evening. And of course there will be a movie....just not sure which one yet.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Baby Years said...

Hey just blog hopping. I have the same issue with my son. All store baskets have ribbons and flowers. I will definitely look at that website next year. Thanks.