Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is Almost Here!

Yes, I know I've been a very very bad blogger of late. Getting started on my New Year's resolution a little bit early, and am planning on being more active around here. There is so much to catch you up on, Gall Bladder surgery, Sawyer's growing up, being re-hospitalized after surgery, etc., etc., - but I will save that for later. For now, Merry Christmas from my beautiful boys!

The Santa Pic. Yes I am that mom that tortures her 2 year old and puts him on Santa's lap then runs.

My beautiful baby boy with a smile that will melt your heart. Can't believe he's 5 months already!

My big boy in his "Shanta Kwaus" hat.

Christmas card shot #1. Please excuse the snot dripping from G's nose...colds season is here.

Christmas Card shot #2. I love my sweet boys!

No comments: