Sunday, April 13, 2008

Worthy

What do you do with the ultrasound pics from failed pregnancies? Well...mine have just been on my fridge for 2 years +. I've always known they wouldn't stay there forever, but couldn't bring myself to take them off until they had a permanent home somewhere else. I felt as if removing them means I don't love them anymore...and I oh so much still do. They are never far from my mind. As Grayson grows bigger and bigger inside me, I still feel the gaping loss from the ones who never got to this point.


I have finally found frames that I feel are worthy of the pics. These are my angel pics new permanent homes:

Angel # 1 - Lost to heaven March 2006 - Frame says it perfectly - "Angel in the Making"



Angel #3 - Lost to heaven April 2007 - Frame says "So little...so loved" Perfectly stated for this little guy, since he measured behind from the beginning.

My husband always jokingly says our 2nd angel must have middle child syndrome since we don't have any pics around of him. But, unfortunately that's just because he was lost too early to get a glimpse at him. But he is just as loved.

Wanted to share my worthy finds in case any of you other ladies are looking for options for your pics. I found these frames at babies r' us.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

This is such a great post! I still have our second angel's u/s pic on the fridge and I wasn't sure what to do with it. You have certainly inspired me. I won't have to pack it away as if he/she never existed. Thanks so much! XOXO

Amy said...

I love the picture frames - they're perfect. What a beautiful way to remember...

tracey said...

I've never seen frames used like that before. What a beautiful mom you are and soon will be.

Anonymous said...

Debby...I just want to say that I love you dearly!!! I wish I was going to be around to see your precious baby boy and to hold him. My heart is aching that I will not be able to be here to share the joy with others around. Love you so much..Angela

jill b said...

Hm, now I need you to be brilliant enough to tell me what to do with the pee sticks I can't seem to throw away... (waaaaay too much info, I know, but you love me, right?) Seriously, though, those are perfect frames.

Nomadding Nina said...

Loved reeading this thank you