Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Quest

It's always fun to have a quest. Something to search for. It can be a fun hobby. But when the quest is unattainable it sure is frustrating.

My current quest is to obtain the double stroller I want. Bad news is, it's been discontinued by Graco. When I was registering for Grayson, I went with the g galore pattern and loved it. I have the infant seat, single stroller, toddler car seat, as well as the step 3 car seat that will take him all the way up to the booster car seat stage. I often pondered just biting the bullet and purchasing the double stroller - Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller in G Galore - but never pulled the trigger. I just had too much fear that I was going to have a double stroller, and no second child to put in it. Plus at about $250, it was a big investment. Now that I'm pregnant and need it, it is of course nowhere to be found.

I had a small glimmer of hope last week as I found one on wash dc craigslist used, but alas, it had already been sold by the time I contacted. I've even contacted some sellers on craigslist as far away as seattle and dallas about the stroller they have for sale, but can't seem to get any responses. Sigh.

I'm anal. I have to have everything match. If I can't find this stroller, it means I'll have to start all over again with a new pattern and get all the pieces. I really don't want to do this! Any suggestions for a girl looking for a discontinued stroller? I'm totally fine with used...I just want to match!

No comments: